- The Art and Science of Private Investigation, Las Vegas Style
- Las Vegas Private Investigators Versus Las Vegas Private Detectives: Which Do You Need?
- When The LVPD Can’t (Or Won’t) Help – Private Investigators in Las Vegas
- What Can You Expect from a PI, Las Vegas?
- Six Questions to Ask a Las Vegas Private Detective Before Hiring Him
Monthly Archives: November 2010
We’ve heard all of the usual complaints: “I contacted a PI firm in Las Vegas, but no one from the agency returned my call.” “I paid the private investigator a retainer and after two weeks they had produced little to … Continue reading
Las Vegas private investigators — they’re people that you hope you never need. But if you do, you’ll be grateful that they are here for you. Private investigation is a tricky jumble of art, science, instinct, and observation. As the … Continue reading
You need the services of a Las Vegas private investigator, but you’re not sure if you can afford it. It’s a tough call to make — the fees that PIs charge vary widely by location, type of service, and the … Continue reading